Associate Consultant, UK Schools
With over 35 years experience in UK independent education, as well as a former Housemaster and Head of Admissions at Eton College, Mr William Rees draws upon his unrivalled expertise and knowledge to offer bespoke, impartial and conflict-free advice to parents who are uncertain about their UK education options.
- Over 35 years experience in UK independent (private) education.
- Eton College: Teacher, House-master (1987-2001), Head of Admissions for Eton (2001-09).
- While Head of Admissions, Mr Rees developed a modernised and meritocratic form of assessment at age 11 for entry to the school at 13, and was consulted by many other schools seeking to follow Eton’s pioneering example.
- Since taking early retirement in 2009, he has been working as an independent consultant to senior independent schools in the UK. He advises on admissions and marketing strategy, structures, processes and communications, including the training of 7/8+, 11+ and 13+ interviewers.
- Since 2012, Mr Rees has been working with My Tutor Club offering independent guidance and advice to parents on their UK education options as well as offering bespoke one-to-one interview practice for candidates applying to UK schools at 7/8+,11+, 13+ and 16+.