Associate Consultant, US Universities
Michele brings over 30 years experience and expertise of advising students and families on every aspect of US university admissions
- Michèle has taught SAT courses to students at Eton College since 1987 and since 2008 she has been Eton College’s US Universities Adviser.
- Michèle advises students on all aspects of US university entry, from choosing schools through preparation of their applications to drafting their essays.
- Michèle has also taught test preparation for SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT since 1984. She designs her programmes to match the specific needs of her students.
- She also offers bespoke SAT test preparation courses at ACS Cobham, Egham & Hillingdon, Eton College, Downe House, Harrow School, Harrodian, and TASIS.
- Michèle graduated from Wellesley College with a Bachelor of Arts degree (with Honors in Political Science and a minor in Chemistry) and with a Juris Doctor (Cum Laude) degree from Suffolk University Law School.